Who they are:
Nvidia provides graphics chips for use in smartphones, personal computers, tablets and professional workstations markets worldwide. Nvidia trades an average of 12.7 million shares per day and has a market cap of $7.7 Billion.
|Nvidia competes with Intel, AMD and QualComm in providing graphics chips for use in smartphones, personal computers, tablets and professional workstations markets worldwide.|
Book Value: $6.77
Float Short: 2.62%
What to expect:
On average, 28 analysts are expecting a drop of 9 cents in earnings per share compared with last quarter's results of 19 cents, and a drop of 17 cents from the same period last year. The estimated mean earnings are 10 cents per share, dropping over 50% from the same period last year.
From a month ago, the stock has decreased in price -13.64%, and changing from last year at this time -35.46%. When comparing with the S&P 500, the year to date difference is -17.38%. Like many in the tech industry, Nvidia has not fared well and is just slightly above the lows set in October.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV