Who they are:
Nvidia provides graphics chips for use in smartphones, personal computers, tablets and professional workstations markets worldwide. Nvidia trades an average of 12.7 million shares per day and has a market cap of $7.7 Billion.
|Nvidia competes with Intel, AMD and QualComm in providing graphics chips for use in smartphones, personal computers, tablets and professional workstations markets worldwide.|
Book Value: $6.77
Float Short: 2.62%
What to expect:
On average, 28 analysts are expecting a drop of 9 cents in earnings per share compared with last quarter's results of 19 cents, and a drop of 17 cents from the same period last year. The estimated mean earnings are 10 cents per share, dropping over 50% from the same period last year.
From a month ago, the stock has decreased in price -13.64%, and changing from last year at this time -35.46%. When comparing with the S&P 500, the year to date difference is -17.38%. Like many in the tech industry, Nvidia has not fared well and is just slightly above the lows set in October.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV