In addition, regarding orders and backlog, there can be no assurance that the company will recognize revenue related to its purchase orders and other commitments in any particular period or at all, because some of these purchase orders and other commitments are subject to contingencies that are outside of our control. In addition, these orders and commitments maybe revised, modified, or canceled either by their express terms, as a result of negotiations or by project changes or delays.
With that, I’d like to turn the call over to Mike Kaminski, President and Chief Executive Officer of Stereotaxis.
Good morning everyone, and thank you for joining us to review our first quarter 2012 performance. With me today is our Chief Financial Officer, Sam Duggan. Following our prepared remarks, we will open up the call for your questions.
As we outlined in our last call, our first priority in 2012 was to improve the balance sheet in order to keep our strategic plan moving forward. On Monday we announced that we’ve entered in to a definitive agreement to raise an additional 18.5 million through two financing transactions, consisting of 8.5 million subordinated debt, and a 10 million in common stock type transaction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV