CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG) announced today that Gil Borok, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the 11th Annual JMP Securities Research Conference in San Francisco on Tuesday, May 15th at 9 am pacific time.
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be accessible via the Investor Relations section of the Company's web site at www.cbre.com/ir. An audio replay of the webcast will be posted within 24 hours of the live event and available at this url for 90 days thereafter.
About CBRE Group, Inc.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company
headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real
estate services firm (in terms of 2011 revenue). The Company has
approximately 34,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real
estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 300 offices
(excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers strategic advice and
execution for property sales and leasing; corporate services; property,
facilities and project management; mortgage banking; appraisal and
valuation; development services; investment management; and research and
consulting. Please visit our Web site at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV