Bank of the Ozarks, Inc. (NASDAQ: OZRK) will be presenting at the 2012 Gulf South Bank Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana on Tuesday, May 15, 2012 at 7:15 a.m. CDT.
Interested investors may access a live broadcast of the presentation through the event website, http://investor.shareholder.com/hbhc/2012/eventdetail.cfm?eventid=112770, or through the Company’s website under Investor Relations. A replay of the presentation will be available through the Company’s website.
Bank of the Ozarks, Inc. is a bank holding company with $3.84 billion in total assets as of March 31, 2012 and trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol “OZRK”. The Company owns a state-chartered subsidiary bank that conducts banking operations through 113 offices in Arkansas, Georgia, Texas, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina and Alabama. The Company may be contacted at (501) 978-2265 or P.O. Box 8811, Little Rock, Arkansas 72231-8811. The Company’s website is: www.bankozarks.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV