MUSCATINE, Iowa, May 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- HNI Corporation (NYSE: HNI) announced today its Board of Directors approved a 4.3% increase to its quarterly dividend to 24 cents per share on its common stock.
"Our decision to increase the quarterly cash dividend reflects the strength of the business and our confidence the Corporation is well positioned for long-term profitable growth. We continue to be committed to the creation of long-term shareholder value," said Stan Askren, HNI Corporation Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer.
The dividend will be payable on June 1, 2012, to shareholders of record at the close of business on May 18, 2012.
HNI Corporation is a NYSE traded company (ticker symbol: HNI) providing products and solutions for the home and workplace environments. HNI Corporation is the second largest office furniture manufacturer in the world and is also the nation's leading manufacturer and marketer of gas- and wood-burning fireplaces. The Corporation's strong brands, including HON®, Allsteel®, Gunlocke®, Paoli®, Maxon®, Lamex®, HBF® , Artco-Bell ™, Midwest Folding Products ™, LSI Corporation of America ™, Heatilator®, Heat & Glo®, Quadra-Fire® and Harman Stove ™ have leading positions in their markets. HNI Corporation is committed to maintaining its long-standing corporate values of integrity, financial soundness and a culture of service and responsiveness. More information can be found on the Corporation's website at www.hnicorp.com .For Information Contact: Derek P. Schmidt, Treasurer and Vice President, Corporate Finance (563) 272-7344 Kurt A. Tjaden, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (563) 272-7400 SOURCE HNI Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV