Dynasil Corporation of America (NASDAQ: DYSL) plans to release financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2012 after the market closes on Tuesday, May 15 and host a conference call for investors and analysts that day at 5:00 p.m. ET.
Dynasil President and Chief Executive Officer Steven Ruggieri and Chief Financial Officer Richard Johnson will host the call. They will be joined by Gordon Lewis, general manager of the Company’s Dynasil Products business unit, who will provide a strategic overview of product commercialization initiatives. Those who wish to listen should visit the Investor Information section of the Company’s website at www.dynasil.com. You also can participate by dialing (877) 407-5790 or (201) 689-8328. For interested individuals unable to join the live conference call, a webcast replay will be available on the Company’s website for one year.
Dynasil Corporation of America (NASDAQ: DYSL) develops and manufactures detection, sensing and analysis technology, precision instruments and optical components for the homeland security, medical and industrial markets. Combining world-class technology with expertise in research and materials science, Dynasil is commercializing products including dual-mode radiation detection solutions for Homeland Security and commercial applications, probes for medical imaging and sensors for non-destructive testing. Dynasil has an impressive and growing portfolio of issued and pending U.S. patents. The Company is based in Watertown, Massachusetts, with additional operations in Mass., Minn., NY, NJ and the United Kingdom. More information about the Company is available at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV