To celebrate Small Business Week (May 16-25, 2012), Constant Contact®, Inc. (Nasdaq: CTCT), the trusted marketing advisor to more than half a million small organizations worldwide, will host Get Down to Business: Helping You Reach Your Next Great Customer, a nationwide series of free business-building events focused on how small businesses can use email marketing and social media marketing to engage with customers and drive business success.
Over the course of the week, more than 50 events will take place across the United States. The Orlando Get Down to Business event will teach local businesses proven tips and tactics to easily and effectively practice engagement marketing, a topic covered in-depth by Gail Goodman, CEO of Constant Contact, in the new book Engagement Marketing: How Small Business Wins in a Socially Connected World. Sessions will focus on how to attract new prospects—as well as how to increase repeat sales—using existing customers and social networks. Topics will include why customer engagement is so important and how it can be used to turn passionate fans from a businesses’ social networks into tomorrow's new business; how to create customer experiences that increase positive customer reviews and endorsements; and practical advice on how to entice people to join social networks and run engagement campaigns that increase visibility—and endorsements—for a business.
The Orlando event will be hosted by Pamela Starr, Regional Development Director — Central Florida, Constant Contact, and feature presentations from the industry's top experts in email and social media marketing including, Dave Gilbertson, VP and GM of Save Local Business Unit, Constant Contact; Robert Goetz, Program Manager, Seminole Advisory Board Council and Entrepreneur Education, Seminole State College; Hal Thayer, Assistant Director, Small Business Development Center, University of Central Florida; and Jaye Myrik, Owner, Take 5 Message.
- Date: Friday, May 25, 2012
- Time: 8:00AM – 12:00PM
- Location: UCF FAIRWINDS Alumni Center: 4000 Central Florida Blvd., Orlando, FL 32816
- Registration: http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=vwvw97cab&oeidk=a07e5rfkrsuf4cdb0f0
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV