To celebrate Small Business Week (May 16-25, 2012), Constant Contact®, Inc. (Nasdaq: CTCT), the trusted marketing advisor to more than half a million small organizations worldwide, will host Get Down to Business: Helping You Reach Your Next Great Customer, a nationwide series of free business-building events focused on how small businesses can use email marketing and social media marketing to engage with customers and drive business success.
Over the course of the week, more than 50 events will take place across the United States. Colorado Get Down to Business events will teach local businesses proven tips and tactics to easily and effectively practice engagement marketing, a topic covered in-depth by Gail Goodman, CEO of Constant Contact, in the new book Engagement Marketing: How Small Business Wins in a Socially Connected World. Sessions will focus on how to attract new prospects—as well as how to increase repeat sales—using existing customers and social networks. Topics will include why customer engagement is so important and how it can be used to turn passionate fans from a businesses’ social networks into tomorrow's new business; how to create customer experiences that increase positive customer reviews and endorsements; and practical advice on how to entice people to join social networks and run engagement campaigns that increase visibility—and endorsements—for a business.
Events in Denver and Boulder will be hosted by Zak Barron, Regional Development Director – Mountain States, Constant Contact and feature presentations from the industry's top experts in email and social media marketing.
Event Details:Denver, CO
- Date: Tuesday, May 22, 2012
- Time: 8:00AM – 1:00PM
- Location: The PPA Center: 2105 Decatur St. Denver, CO 80211
- Registration: http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=faquvrbab&oeidk=a07e5rf0pkj0372e34a
- Date: Wednesday, May 23, 2012
- Time: 8:00AM – 1:00PM
- Location: Hotel Boulderado: 2115 Thirteenth Street, Boulder, CO 80302
- Registration: http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=faquvrbab&oeidk=a07e5ret3yv6d7a43fa
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV