- Increased STARZ and ENCORE subscriptions by 7% and 2%, respectively
- Concluded season two of Spartacus: Vengeance, the STARZ Original series, on March 30, with strong, sustained viewership throughout the season
- Debuted Magic City, the STARZ Original series, with the first three episodes available for sampling on multiple linear and digital platforms
- Extended Starz affiliation agreements with DIRECTV and Cox Communications
- Barnes & Noble announced a strategic investment by Microsoft in its digital and college businesses
- Entered into a forward purchase contract for 302 million shares of SiriusXM, with a forward price of $2.15 per share for a total notional amount of $650 million. If physically settled, will increase Liberty’s ownership to 45.2% on an as-converted basis
- Repurchased $120 million of Liberty Media stock from February 1 through April 30, 2012
Liberty Media Reports First Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.