- Grew consolidated QVC revenue by 5% and adjusted OIBDA (2) by 7%
- Operating income increased 15%
- QVC.com revenue as a percent of total US revenue increased to 39%
- eCommerce group grew revenue and adjusted OIBDA 18% and 17%
- Operating income increased 88%
- Filed S-4 with the SEC to create new Liberty Ventures tracking stock
- Repurchased $325 million of Liberty Interactive stock from February 1 through April 30, 2012
Liberty Interactive Reports First Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.