Marcus® Hotels & Resorts, a division of The Marcus Corporation (NYSE: MCS), today announced festivities and hotel packages for Milwaukee IndyFest taking place June 14 – 16, 2012 at the Hilton Milwaukee City Center and Wisconsin State Fair Park. Andretti Sports Marketing, led by IndyCar team owner Michael Andretti, is bringing back the IZOD IndyCar Series to Milwaukee, in addition to a concert and other exciting entertainment throughout the weekend. Marcus Hotels & Resorts is recognized as a Champion of the Community Partner and the official hotel and catering partner of this summer’s IndyFest event.
Milwaukee IndyFest Street Party Event at the Hilton Milwaukee
The festivities will kick off Thursday, June 14 with a block party featuring live music by The Toys. The block party is free to the public and will take place across from the Hilton Milwaukee in the parking lot on 5 th and Wisconsin. The Milwaukee IndyFest Street Party will feature a car show, House of Harley-Davidson parade, Indy race car driver appearances, food trucks, beer stations and more.
Chris Anderson, senior vice president at Marcus Hotels, says “This is a great way to start the summer festival season. We love that the Andretti family is bringing the IndyCar races back to Milwaukee and gives us a good reason to throw a party.”IndyFest Events at Milwaukee Mile Activities on Friday, June 15 include practice and qualifying for the IZOD IndyCar Series, in addition to a Battle of the Bands concert in the infield. Super Saturday, June 16 includes pre-race pageantry and the Milwaukee IndyFest 225 race beginning at 12 p.m. noon. After the race on Saturday, fans can enjoy the popular band, Smash Mouth, in concert on the infield stage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV