Under the "Conference Call and Webcast" heading, second sentence, the phone numbers should be replaced as follows: You may join the conference call by dialing toll-free 1-866-800-8652 or 1-617-614-2705 internationally.
The corrected release reads:
HECLA REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2012 RESULTS
Hecla Mining Company (“Hecla”) ( NYSE:HL) today announced first quarter net income applicable to common shareholders of $12.4 million, or $0.04 per basic share, and earnings after adjustments applicable to common shareholders of $16.9 million, or $0.06 per basic share. First quarter silver production was 1.3 million ounces at a cash cost of $2.24 per ounce, net of by-products.FIRST QUARTER 2012 HIGHLIGHTS
- Sales of $91.2 million.
- Net income applicable to common shareholders of $12.4 million, or $0.04 per basic share.
- Earnings after adjustments applicable to common shareholders (a non-GAAP measure) of $16.9 million, or $0.06 per basic share.
- Operating cash flow of $41.4 million.
- Silver production of 1.3 million ounces at a total cash cost (a non-GAAP measure) of $2.24 per ounce, net of by-products.
- Cash and cash equivalents of $279 million at March 31, 2012.
- Lucky Friday rehabilitation advanced approximately 1,500 feet.
- Declaration of quarterly dividend of $0.0225 per share of common stock.
- Announced a share repurchase program.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV