Iteris, Inc. (NYSE Amex:ITI), the leader in providing intelligent traffic management information solutions, will conduct its earnings call on Tuesday, May 29, 2012 at 4:30 p.m. ET (1:30 p.m. PT) to discuss its operating results for the fiscal fourth quarter and full year ended March 31, 2012. The financial results are expected be issued in a press release after the close of regular stock market trading hours on the same day as the conference call.
Iteris’ CEO Abbas Mohaddes and CFO Jim Miele will host the call, followed by a question and answer period.
|Date:||Tuesday, May 29, 2012|
|Time:||4:30 p.m. Eastern time (1:30 p.m. Pacific time)|
Please call the conference telephone number 5-10 minutes prior to the start time. An operator will register your name and organization. If you have any difficulty connecting with the conference call, please contact Liolios Group at 1-949-574-3860.
To listen to the live webcast or view the press release, please visit the investor relations section of the Iteris website at www.iteris.com.A replay of the conference call will be available after 7:30 p.m. Eastern time on the same day and until June 12, 2012.
|Toll-free replay number:||1-877-870-5176|
|International replay number:||1-858-384-5517|
|Replay pin number:||4536859|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV