ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. (“ImmunoCellular” or the “Company”) (OTCBB: IMUC), a clinical-stage biotechnology company that is focused on developing new immune-based products to treat and diagnose cancer, announced that Manish Singh, PhD, President and Chief Executive Officer of IMUC, will participate in the Phacilitate Immunotherapy Leader’s Forum May 9-11, 2012 in Barcelona, Spain.
Dr. Singh will be delivering the Chair’s introductory presentation, titled: “A retrospective of the past 15 years of novel immunotherapy products – from Rituxan™ to Adcetris™,” beginning the morning plenary session on the first day of the meeting. The presentation is the first to be delivered and begins at 9:00 a.m local time on May 9 th.
The Phacilitate Immunotherapy Leaders’ Forum is an annual meeting place for senior executives and scientists driving the development of immunotherapies. The event is designed predominantly for industry, and the focus is on overcoming the myriad of challenges involved in bringing these technologies to the market. Details of the conference may be found at http://www.phacilitate.co.uk/event.php?eid=12&pid=282
About ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd.ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. is a Los Angeles-based clinical-stage company that is developing immune-based therapies for the treatment of brain and other cancers. The Company recently commenced a Phase II trial of its lead product candidate, ICT-107, a dendritic cell-based vaccine targeting multiple tumor-associated antigens for glioblastoma. To learn more about IMUC, please visit www.imuc.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV