Aegion Corporation (Nasdaq Global Select Market: AEGN) hosts its inaugural investor day event today in New York City with a comprehensive review of our technologies and services to execute a sustainable growth strategy centered on improving margins, earnings growth and improving return on invested capital.
J. Joseph Burgess, President and CEO, will detail Aegion’s growth strategy, the foundation of which utilizes our strong core competencies in wastewater pipe rehabilitation to form a diversified platform of technologies across energy and mining pipeline protection as well as commercial structures and water and wastewater pipeline rehabilitation. These platforms form a new foundation for the path forward to achieve our stated objective of 15 percent return on invested capital.
“2012 marks the beginning of Aegion as a diversified, growth and return-oriented company focused on the key areas of strong demand in markets within the energy, mining, and commercial infrastructure protection and rehabilitation industries,” Burgess said.
Our operating executives will detail to investors the advantages these technologies bring to the sizeable, global, and addressable markets for pipeline protection and rehabilitation in energy and mining applications and commercial rehabilitation of structures through a patented fiber-reinforced polymer technology, Fibrwrap ®.The investor day event will outline three key strategic imperatives to achieve our growth objectives in 2012 and beyond:
- Demonstrate consistency through strong execution in the North American Water and Wastewater business and international markets to maximize the conversion of earnings to cash.
- Expand the comprehensive suite of technologies in the Energy and Mining platform to targeted markets outside North America with sustainable capital expenditures and observable risk factors.
- Increase investment in the Commercial and Structural platform to accelerate the conversion from traditional rehabilitation methods to Fibrwrap ® and to open new markets through geographic expansion. Robust investment in innovation extends the patent life of existing technologies with the potential for new markets through new products.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV