- Revenue increased 71% to $34.8 million for the first quarter of 2012 versus $20.3 million in Q1 2011;
- Gross profit for the quarter increased to $2.89 million, a 27% increase over the $2.27 million reported in the same period last year;
- Income from operations improved 36% to $1.69 million, compared with $1.24 million reported during the first quarter of last year;
- Net income for the first quarter of 2012 improved to $1.57 million or $0.10 per fully diluted share, compared with net income of $1.2 million or $0.09 per fully diluted share in Q1 2011. This represents a 32% increase in net income; and
- Company-wide sales volumes increased 36% in Q1 2012 versus Q1 2011.
Vertex Energy Reports A 71% Increase In Revenue For The First Quarter Of 2012 Compared To First Quarter 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.