- Revenue increased 71% to $34.8 million for the first quarter of 2012 versus $20.3 million in Q1 2011;
- Gross profit for the quarter increased to $2.89 million, a 27% increase over the $2.27 million reported in the same period last year;
- Income from operations improved 36% to $1.69 million, compared with $1.24 million reported during the first quarter of last year;
- Net income for the first quarter of 2012 improved to $1.57 million or $0.10 per fully diluted share, compared with net income of $1.2 million or $0.09 per fully diluted share in Q1 2011. This represents a 32% increase in net income; and
- Company-wide sales volumes increased 36% in Q1 2012 versus Q1 2011.
Vertex Energy Reports A 71% Increase In Revenue For The First Quarter Of 2012 Compared To First Quarter 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.