Mercedes-Benz Financial Services USA LLC Announces Executive Management Changes
FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich., May 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Mercedes-Benz Financial Services USA LLC today announced executive management changes at the company effective June 1, 2012.
Matthew E. Roy, formerly Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, becomes the new Vice President of Human Resources and Administration. He succeeds Jeremy Gump who held that position since July 2007. Gump announced last fall that he would be leaving the company to pursue entrepreneurial interests.
Michelle D. Spreitzer, Assistant General Counsel since 2000, succeeds Roy as Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary."With his deep understanding of labor laws throughout the Americas and his success as a leader in the organization, I am confident Matt will do an outstanding job leading the team in Human Resources and Administrative Services, " said Peter Zieringer, President and CEO of Mercedes-Benz Financial Services USA LLC. "Michelle has built a solid reputation for working closely with her business partners and has demonstrated strong leadership on many critical issues throughout her career and we are fortunate to have her join the executive leadership team." In his new position, Roy is responsible for overseeing Human Resources strategy for Daimler's Sales and Financial Services entities in the Americas Region. Roy joined the company in 1998 and was responsible for Commercial Affairs. He became General Counsel in 2007. He was awarded an undergraduate degree from the University of Michigan in 1987 and a Juris Doctor degree, cum laude, from Tulane University Law School in 1990. In her new position, Spreitzer is responsible for all of the legal activities in the Americas Region for Mercedes-Benz Financial Services. She also joins the core executive management team in the company called the Operations Committee.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV