- Make a point to do one thing that makes you feel happy each day. Make a list of things you know you enjoy. If you have trouble giving it enough importance, put it on your daily calendar as an appointment.
- Enjoy the fun moments. During spontaneous and unscripted moments, don't find yourself doing dishes, returning emails, or emptying out the clothes hampers while others are enjoying themselves. Put everything down and join in on the water fight instead of being the one to get the towels afterwards.
- Delegate! Giving some tasks to others is not only a good idea, but it also teaches others some responsibility, and helps them have some idea of the amount of tasks you are usually expected to complete.
May Mommy Mental Wellness Month: Supermoms Take Time For YOU This Mother's Day
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.