- Eleventh consecutive quarter of growth in core revenue and adjusted EBITDA. Akorn’s core business consists of the ophthalmic, hospital drugs & injectables and contract services segments.
- Revenue growth of 103% over the comparable prior year quarter, or 46% excluding the impact of acquisitions.
- Generated $8.2 million in operating cash flow and ended quarter with $28.3 million in cash and cash equivalents.
- Completed the acquisition of certain assets of Kilitch Drugs (India) Limited which expands the Company’s capacity and capabilities in sterile injectables.
- Filed three new internally developed ANDAs with a combined annual market size of $625 million.
- On April 10, announced the FDA approval of vancomycin hydrochloride capsules, the generic version of ViroPharma’s Vancocin©.
Akorn Reports Record First Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.