- Eleventh consecutive quarter of growth in core revenue and adjusted EBITDA. Akorn’s core business consists of the ophthalmic, hospital drugs & injectables and contract services segments.
- Revenue growth of 103% over the comparable prior year quarter, or 46% excluding the impact of acquisitions.
- Generated $8.2 million in operating cash flow and ended quarter with $28.3 million in cash and cash equivalents.
- Completed the acquisition of certain assets of Kilitch Drugs (India) Limited which expands the Company’s capacity and capabilities in sterile injectables.
- Filed three new internally developed ANDAs with a combined annual market size of $625 million.
- On April 10, announced the FDA approval of vancomycin hydrochloride capsules, the generic version of ViroPharma’s Vancocin©.
Akorn Reports Record First Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts