Charm Communications Inc. Stock Upgraded (CHRM)
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 15.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 41.7%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- CHRM has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. To add to this, CHRM has a quick ratio of 1.54, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly outperformed against the S&P 500 and exceeded that of the Media industry average. The net income increased by 23.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $11.97 million to $14.79 million.
- 35.50% is the gross profit margin for CHARM COMMUNICATIONS INC which we consider to be strong. Regardless of CHRM's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, CHRM's net profit margin of 18.40% compares favorably to the industry average.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.