- Revenue increased 95% to $26.0 million, compared to $13.3 million in the first quarter of 2011;
- Non-GAAP net income increased 63% to $3.2 million compared to $2.0 million for first quarter of 2011;
- Non-GAAP operating profit increased 63% to $3.3 million, compared to $2.0 million in first quarter of 2011;
- Non-GAAP EPS is $0.08 per diluted share, compared to $0.08 per diluted share in first quarter of 2011;
- Three Sapiens Clients, Philadelphia Insurance Companies, DirectAsia.com, and L&T General Insurance, Named Winners of Celent Model Insurer Awards;
- Announced a new release of the IDIT™ Software Suite;
- The Company ended the quarter with $27.1 million in cash, compared to $21.5 million at December 31, 2011.
Sapiens Q1 2012 Revenue Nearly Doubled Year Over Year Reaching $26 Million
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.