- Revenue increased 95% to $26.0 million, compared to $13.3 million in the first quarter of 2011;
- Non-GAAP net income increased 63% to $3.2 million compared to $2.0 million for first quarter of 2011;
- Non-GAAP operating profit increased 63% to $3.3 million, compared to $2.0 million in first quarter of 2011;
- Non-GAAP EPS is $0.08 per diluted share, compared to $0.08 per diluted share in first quarter of 2011;
- Three Sapiens Clients, Philadelphia Insurance Companies, DirectAsia.com, and L&T General Insurance, Named Winners of Celent Model Insurer Awards;
- Announced a new release of the IDIT™ Software Suite;
- The Company ended the quarter with $27.1 million in cash, compared to $21.5 million at December 31, 2011.
Sapiens Q1 2012 Revenue Nearly Doubled Year Over Year Reaching $26 Million
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.