How To Spread Bet RBS Shares Following Better Than Expected Q1 Results
LONDON, May 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
You can take a position on RBS shares with financial spread betting provider City Index following better-than-expected first-quarter profits on Friday 4 May 2012.
Below, I explain how part-nationalised lender, Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS), is claiming to be on the road to recovery following repayment of bail-out loans from British and US taxpayers - however, has the affected investor confidence in the marketplace?
I also provide a clear and concise example of how you can take a position on the RBS share price and potentially profit - regardless of the market's direction - with financial spread betting provider City Index.Read my full article at http://www.cityindex.co.uk/spread-betting/article/how-to-spread-bet-rbs-shares-following-better-than-expected-Q1-results.aspx What is financial spread betting? Before I show you how you can take a position on RBS shares, let me answer the age old question of: ' What is financial spread betting?' Financial spread betting is an easy way to take a position on over 12,000 financial instruments including indices, currencies and of course, shares. Through City Index - one the leading providers of spread betting, CFD and forex trading - you can go both long and short on a market's share price, allowing you to net potential gains regardless of whether a market is moving up or down. How to Spread Bet RBS Shares Within the City Index spread betting platform, you'll find the RBS Group (LSE) DFT. For example, let us say that as the market opened this morning, City Index were offering the RBS Group (LSE) DFT at a spread of 24.75/25.01 - it's sell and buy price. Following better-than-expected first-quarter earnings, you feel confident that the share price will rise. However, you still have your resignations regarding their pre-tax loss.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV