Indian Consumer Behavior In Personal Hygiene Market Examined In New Study Available At MarketPublishers.com
With economic and market recovery continuing over 2012, consumption patterns of personal hygiene products in India will record a positive trend in both the medium and heavy frequency bands and the amount of non-users should decrease.
Over 95% of Indian consumers use branded personal hygiene products. This can be primarily ascribed to the fragmented nature of the Indian retail market, as private labels typically perform better in mature, concentrated retail markets.
New research study “Consumer Trends in the Personal Hygiene Market in India” prepared by Canadean offers an insightful view into the consumer behavior within the personal hygiene market in India. Its scope comprises:
- consumer survey data for the following specific categories: antiperspirants & deodorants, bath & shower products, and soap;
- detailed consumer segmentation based on survey data covering over 26 consumer groups, 20 consumer trends and consumption frequency for each product category;
- volume shares in 2011 for brands and private label sales tracked by the survey;
- unique retailer choice and switching data provided at the product category level for 2011.
Report Details:Title: Consumer Trends in the Personal Hygiene Market in IndiaPublished: March, 2012Pages: 48Price: US$ 7,495 http://marketpublishers.com/report/consumers_goods/household_personal_products/consumer_trends_in_personal_hygiene_market_in_india.html Report Contents: 1 INTRODUCTION 1.1 What is this Report About? 1.2 Definitions 1.2.1 Consumer Trends 1.2.2 Consumer Groups and Legal Drinking Age Consumption (for Alcoholic Drinks coverage) 1.2.3 End Consumers 1.2.4 Volume Units and Aggregations 1.2.5 Exchange Rates 1.2.6 Population Profiles (for interpretation of tables and charts) 1.3 Methodology 1.3.1 Introduction 1.3.2 Large scale, international, program of online consumer surveys 1.3.3 Nationally Representative results (age, gender) 1.3.4 Parents answered on their children’s behalf 1.3.5 Legal Drinking Age exclusions for alcoholic drinks categories 1.3.6 Integrated with industry calling and secondary research 2 CONSUMER SEGMENTATION, GROUP VALUE AND TREND INFLUENCE 2.1 Cohort Groups and Personal Hygiene Market Value 2.1.1 Age Groups 2.1.2 Gender Groups 2.1.3 Location Groups 2.1.4 Education Achieved Groups 2.1.5 Wealth Groups 2.1.6 Busy Lives Groups 2.2 Cohort Groups and Market Value by Category More new research studies by Canadean can be found at http://marketpublishers.com/members/canadean/info.html
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV