ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, Ill., May 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Restaurant.com, the leading provider of restaurant savings nationwide, today announced the availability of its Android App and advanced Mobile Web platform. The two new mobile offerings join Restaurant.com's native iPhone App, which launched earlier this year, to complete its suite of mobile options for diners on the go.
"Restaurant.com continues to serve our customers' growing appetites for mobile restaurant deal shopping," said Restaurant.com President and Chief Marketing Officer Christopher Krohn. "Whether you have an iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry or other mobile device, you can now explore our directory of more than 18,000 restaurants nationwide and pick from nearly 50,000 dining deals to find the one that is just right for you – wherever you happen to be."
With Restaurant.com's mobile shopping platforms, diners can:
- Find unparalleled restaurant savings across the country using the "Deals Near Me" feature, or by searching for participating restaurants by ZIP code or city.
- Filter search results by distance, cuisine type and price.
- View restaurant menus, descriptions, photos, hours of operation and more.
- Purchase and redeem Restaurant.com dining deals online. No printing necessary.
- Use the built-in mapping technology for directions to their restaurant of choice.