Restaurant.com Launches Android App, Advanced Mobile Technology
ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, Ill., May 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Restaurant.com, the leading provider of restaurant savings nationwide, today announced the availability of its Android App and advanced Mobile Web platform. The two new mobile offerings join Restaurant.com's native iPhone App, which launched earlier this year, to complete its suite of mobile options for diners on the go.
"Restaurant.com continues to serve our customers' growing appetites for mobile restaurant deal shopping," said Restaurant.com President and Chief Marketing Officer Christopher Krohn. "Whether you have an iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry or other mobile device, you can now explore our directory of more than 18,000 restaurants nationwide and pick from nearly 50,000 dining deals to find the one that is just right for you – wherever you happen to be."
With Restaurant.com's mobile shopping platforms, diners can:
- Find unparalleled restaurant savings across the country using the "Deals Near Me" feature, or by searching for participating restaurants by ZIP code or city.
- Filter search results by distance, cuisine type and price.
- View restaurant menus, descriptions, photos, hours of operation and more.
- Purchase and redeem Restaurant.com dining deals online. No printing necessary.
- Use the built-in mapping technology for directions to their restaurant of choice.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV