Clean Energy Fuels Corporation (CLNE)
Q12012 Earnings Call
May 07, 2012 4:30 pm ET
Tony Kritzer - Director of Investor Relations
Previous Statements by CLNE
» Clean Energy Fuels' CEO Discusses Q4 2011 Earnings Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Clean Energy Fuels' CEO Discusses Q3 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Clean Energy Fuels CEO Discusses Q2 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Clean Energy Fuels' CEO Discusses Q1 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
It is now my pleasure to introduce your host, Tony Kritzer. Thank you, sir. You may begin.
Thank you, operator. Earlier this afternoon, Clean Energy had released financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2012. If you did not receive the release, it is available on the Investor Relations section of the company's website at www.cleanenergyfuels.com. This call is being webcast with accompanying slides available on the Investor Relations section of the company's website and a replay will be available on the website for 30 days.
Before we begin, we'd like to remind you that some of the information contained in news release and on this conference call contains forward-looking statements that involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions that are difficult to predict. Words of expression reflecting optimism, satisfaction with current prospects, as well as words such as “believe”, “intend”, “expect”, “plan”, “anticipate”, and similar variations identify forward-looking statements, but their absence does not mean that the statement is not forward-looking.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV