- Average monthly crawler crane rental rates increased by $717 to $16,233 for the three month period ended March 31, 2012 from $15,516 for the quarter ended March 31, 2011. Excluding the impact of the levee project that was active in 2011, utilization of crawler cranes increased to 37.0% in the first quarter of 2012, compared to 33.9% in the first quarter of 2011;
- Utilization of our rough terrain fleet was 54.8%, which represented a sequential quarterly increase in utilization of 3.0%;
- Utilization of larger tower cranes and elevator lifts improved by 10.6% on a sequential quarterly basis and on certain tower crane sub-classes utilization is above 60.0%;
- New, used and rental equipment sales totaled $6.2 million for the three month period ended March 31, 2012, a 50.8% increase from $4.1 million for the three month period ended March 31, 2011; and
- Revolving debt balances have decreased by $4.0 million over the three months ended March 31, 2012, in part, due to $5.3 million of rental equipment sales at an average of 110.3% of Orderly Liquidation Value (“OLV”).
Essex Rental Corp. Reports 2012 First Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.