Finkelstein Thompson LLP Announces Investigation Of GTSI Corp.
Finkelstein Thompson LLP is investigating potential claims on behalf of shareholders of GTSI Corp. (“GTSI” or “the Company”) (Nasdaq: GTSI).
On May 7, 2012, GTSI announced that it had agreed to be acquired by UNICOM Systems, Inc. in a cash tender offer worth approximately $77 million. Under the terms of the proposed transaction, the Company’s shareholders would receive $7.75 in cash for each share of common stock they own. This announcement occurred a year and a half after the Company’s October 1, 2010 announcement that it had been suspended from federal contracting by the Small Business Administration amid allegations that “GTSI was an active participant in a scheme that resulted in contracts set aside for small businesses being awarded to ineligible contractors.” On October 19, 2010, GTSI agreed to cease working with small businesses serving as prime contractors in exchange for the lifting of the suspension.
Plaintiffs are investigating what rights GTSI shareholders might have in connection with either the Merger or GTSI’s earlier actions. If you are interested in discussing your rights as a GTSI shareholder, or have information relating to this investigation, please contact Finkelstein Thompson's Washington, DC offices at (877) 337-1050 or by email at email@example.com.
Finkelstein Thompson LLP has spent over three decades delivering outstanding representation to institutional and individual clients in financial litigation, and has been appointed as lead or co-lead counsel in dozens of shareholder class actions. Indeed, the firm has served in leadership roles in cases that have recovered over $1 billion for investors and consumers.To learn more about Finkelstein Thompson LLP, please visit our website at www.finkelsteinthompson.com. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV