D&B (NYSE: DNB), the world's leading source of commercial information and insight on businesses, announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.38 per share. This quarterly cash dividend is payable on June 13, 2012, to shareholders of record at the close of business on May 29, 2012.
D&B (NYSE:DNB) is the world’s leading source of commercial information and insight on businesses, enabling companies to Decide with Confidence ® for 170 years. D&B’s global commercial database contains more than 205 million business records. The database is enhanced by D&B’s proprietary DUNSRight ® Quality Process, which provides our customers with quality business information. This quality information is the foundation of our global solutions that customers rely on to make critical business decisions.
D&B provides solution sets that meet a diverse set of customer needs globally. Customers use D&B Risk Management Solutions TM to mitigate credit and supplier risk, increase cash flow and drive increased profitability; D&B Sales & Marketing Solutions TM to increase revenue from new and existing customers; and D&B Internet Solutions TM to convert prospects into clients faster by enabling business professionals to research companies, executives and industries, over the web. For more information, please visit www.dnb.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV