Yahoo!'s co-founder and former CEO Jerry Yang finally resigned from the company earlier this year. He will be long remembered as the CEO who turned down a large takeover offer from Microsoft (MSFT) several years ago. That came a few months following the firing of CEO Carol Bartz, who produced nothing over her nearly two-and-a-half-year tenure at the company.Now former PayPal President Scott Thompson is Yahoo!'s CEO. Thompson plans to split the company into three divisions. Talk about rearranging the deck chairs. Priority No. 1 should be monetizing the company's holdings in Alibaba. Priority No. 2 must be returning cash to shareholders. Priority No. 3 has to be selling the company. The problem is that the company has been up for sale for over a year now, and there are no takers. For another take on Yahoo!, check out "5 Rocket Stocks to Buy in May."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV