Jabil Circuit (JBL) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Jabil Circuit fell 58 cents (-2.7%) to $21.08 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4.1 million shares of Jabil Circuit exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.9 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $21.06-$21.64 after having opened the day at $21.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.66. Other company's within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Enova Systems (ENA), down 14.4%, Memsic (MEMS), down 12.9%, Winland Electronics (WEX), down 10.5%, and Daystar Technologies (DSTI), down 7.2%. Jabil Circuit, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides electronic manufacturing services and solutions worldwide. Jabil Circuit has a market cap of $4.72 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.5, equal to the average electronics industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 10.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are seven analysts that rate Jabil Circuit a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and three rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Jabil Circuit as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow.
- You can view the full Jabil Circuit Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about JBL
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV