Credicorp (BAP) pushed the Banking industry lower today making it today's featured Banking loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Credicorp fell 71 cents (-0.6%) to $128.32 on average volume. Throughout the day, 324,950 shares of Credicorp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 269,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $128.18-$129.90 after having opened the day at $128.22 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $129.03. Other company's within the Banking industry that declined today were: WSB Holdings (WSB), down 14.3%, Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania (RBPAA), down 10.9%, OptimumBank Holdings (OPHC), down 9.8%, and Citizens First Corporation (CZFC), down 7.9%. Credicorp Ltd., through its subsidiaries, provides a range of financial products and services in Peru, Bolivia, and Panama. Credicorp has a market cap of $10.42 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.8, equal to the average banking industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 17.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there is one analyst that rates Credicorp a buy, one analyst rates it a sell, and six rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Credicorp as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company is trading at a premium valuation based on our review of its current price compared to such things as earnings and book value.
- You can view the full Credicorp Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about BAP
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV