Wabco Holdings Incorporated (WBC) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Wabco Holdings Incorporated fell 88 cents (-1.5%) to $58.57 on average volume. Throughout the day, 585,604 shares of Wabco Holdings Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 566,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $58.48-$59.20 after having opened the day at $59.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.45. Other company's within the Automotive industry that declined today were: Enova Systems (ENA), down 14.4%, Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide (QTWW), down 5%, Tenneco (TEN), down 4.4%, and Standard Motor Products (SMP), down 4%. WABCO Holdings Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides electronic, mechanical, and mechatronic products for commercial truck, trailer, bus, and passenger car manufacturers worldwide. Wabco Holdings Incorporated has a market cap of $3.92 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 12.5, equal to the average automotive industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 37% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are seven analysts that rate Wabco Holdings Incorporated a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and one rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Wabco Holdings Incorporated as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, good cash flow from operations and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins.
- You can view the full Wabco Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about WBC
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV