Nuance Communications (NUAN) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Nuance Communications rose 15 cents (0.6%) to $23.69 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3.3 million shares of Nuance Communications exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.5 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $23.20-$23.78 after having opened the day at $23.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.54. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: China Information Technology (CNIT), up 26.1%, Netsol Technologies (NTWK), up 11.1%, THQ (THQI), up 9.7%, and Bridgeline Digital (BLIN), up 8%. Nuance Communications, Inc. provides voice and language solutions for businesses and consumers worldwide. Nuance Communications has a market cap of $7.43 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 160.7, equal to the average computer software & services industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 6.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 13 analysts that rate Nuance Communications a buy, one analyst rates it a sell, and three rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Nuance Communications as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook.
- You can view the full Nuance Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about NUAN
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV