ASML Holding NV ADR (ASML) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, ASML Holding NV ADR rose 59 cents (1.2%) to $49.19 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.4 million shares of ASML Holding NV ADR exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.2 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $48.76-$49.45 after having opened the day at $49.08 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $48.60. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: ClearSign Combustion (CLIR), up 26.2%, Giga-tronics (GIGA), up 9.5%, Sigmatron International (SGMA), up 7.5%, and Hoku (HOKU), up 6.6%. ASML Holding N.V., through its subsidiaries, engages in designing, manufacturing, marketing, and servicing semiconductor processing equipment used in the fabrication of integrated circuits. ASML Holding NV ADR has a market cap of $20.88 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 67.2, above the average electronics industry P/E ratio of 11.7 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 16.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are nine analysts that rate ASML Holding NV ADR a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates ASML Holding NV ADR as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, expanding profit margins and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income.
- You can view the full ASML Holding NV ADR Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about ASML
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV