- A chance to win one of 26 bicycles – two per Einstein Bros. location – that will be given away in a drawing at each participating Einstein Bros. location. No purchase is necessary, and winners will be notified by email. See below for store locations.
- A free bagel and shmear to every customer who rides to the store on a bike. Show your bike helmet to redeem offer. Customer’s choice of bagel flavor.
- A free coffee key fob to the first 100 customers each day for the first seven days following the May 18 grand opening (May 19-May 25). Through June 30, show your fob and get a free bottomless cup of coffee at any Einstein Bros. with purchase. Einstein Bros. coffee is Darn Good Coffee® that is roasted in Portland by Coffee Bean International, an innovative, sustainably oriented roaster that moved from Eugene to Portland in 1976. (www.coffeebeanintl.com).
- A chance to spin the bagel wheel and receive free food, discounts, or other prizes.
Einstein Bros.® Bagels To Celebrate Grand Opening Of 13 Metro Portland Locations On May 18, National Bike To Work Day
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.