Bikes & Bagels. They go together almost as well as Bagel & Shmear. Einstein Bros. Bagels is pleased to announce that the grand opening of its 13 locations in Portland and the metro area will coincide with National Bike to Work Day, Friday, May 18, 2012.
To celebrate, Einstein Bros. is offering:
- A chance to win one of 26 bicycles – two per Einstein Bros. location – that will be given away in a drawing at each participating Einstein Bros. location. No purchase is necessary, and winners will be notified by email. See below for store locations.
- A free bagel and shmear to every customer who rides to the store on a bike. Show your bike helmet to redeem offer. Customer’s choice of bagel flavor.
- A free coffee key fob to the first 100 customers each day for the first seven days following the May 18 grand opening (May 19-May 25). Through June 30, show your fob and get a free bottomless cup of coffee at any Einstein Bros. with purchase. Einstein Bros. coffee is Darn Good Coffee® that is roasted in Portland by Coffee Bean International, an innovative, sustainably oriented roaster that moved from Eugene to Portland in 1976. (www.coffeebeanintl.com).
- A chance to spin the bagel wheel and receive free food, discounts, or other prizes.
“Our Noah’s brand has been in Portland for 16 years, and we’re committed to growing our relationship with the community with the openings of our Einstein Bros. Bagel brand,” says Rob Ertmann, Regional Business Director. “We’re adding the bike giveaways as a special part of the Portland Einstein Bros. grand opening events because it is Bike to Work Day, and because we know Portland loves biking.”
In Portland, Einstein Bros. has established a partnership with the Portland Velo Club ( www.portlandvelo.net).In addition, on May 18, Einstein Bros. locations will display countertop collection buckets for customers wishing to contribute to the American Heart Association. The Oregon & SW Washington Heart & Stroke Walk is May 19.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV