SIOUX FALLS, S.D., May 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- HF Financial Corp. (NASDAQ: HFFC) today announced that members of its executive management team will present at the D.A. Davidson & Co. 14th Annual Financial Services Conference at the Bell Harbor Conference Center in Seattle, Washington, on Thursday, May 10, 2012, at approximately 9:55 a.m. PT ( 11:55 a.m. CT).
The presentation may be accessed at http://wsw.com/webcast/dadco23/hffc, and will be archived and available through June 10, 2012.
About HF Financial Corp.HF Financial Corp., based in Sioux Falls, SD, is the parent company for financial services companies, including Home Federal Bank, Mid America Capital Services, Inc., dba Mid America Leasing Company, Hometown Investment Services, Inc. and HF Financial Group, Inc. As the largest publicly traded savings association headquartered in South Dakota, HF Financial Corp. operates with 32 offices in 19 communities, throughout Eastern South Dakota and one location in Marshall, Minnesota. The Company operates a branch in the Twin Cities market as Infinia Bank, a Division of Home Federal Bank of South Dakota. Internet banking is also available at www.homefederal.com.
SOURCE HF Financial Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV