CVD Equipment Corporation (Nasdaq: CVV) announced today that it has received a Multi-Million dollar order from a major aerospace components manufacturer to design a custom Chemical Vapor Deposition System scale up solution for their next generation of composite products.
Leonard Rosenbaum, President and Chief Executive Officer stated, “We are very pleased that we were selected for the design of a next generation production system solution which is needed to meet the capacity and yield growth demands of this aerospace components company. This new design contract will enable us to build on the recent successful startup of the systems we manufactured under a previous Multi-Million dollar contract with the same customer. This success is rewarding because it is in line with our vision to accelerate the commercialization of tomorrow’s technologies and to enable a cost effective and risk managed transition of more and more technologies from R&D and pilot manufacturing to full scale production.
It is also rewarding to see that the efforts of our personnel and the requirements of our customers enabled CVD to recently purchase a new 130,000 square foot facility that is 100% larger than the existing facilities we are selling. The new facility expands our application laboratory, design engineering and manufacturing capability and will enable us to manage our future anticipated growth in providing R&D, pilot and production custom Chemical Vapor Deposition systems and material solutions to a broad range of markets. We anticipate full occupancy of the new facility during the 3 rd quarter of 2012.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV