SALT LAKE CITY, May 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Overstock.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: OSTK) today announced that the stockholders at the company's annual meeting held on May 3, 2012 re-elected Dr. Patrick M. Byrne and Barclay F. Corbus to the company's Board of Directors to serve terms of three years.
Byrne, Chairman and CEO of Overstock.com said, "I am grateful for the support of our stockholders in electing Clay and me to the Board, and appreciate that Clay has agreed to continue to serve. His leadership and input have been superb."
In addition to electing Byrne and Corbus, the company's stockholders ratified the selection of KPMG LLP as the company's independent accountants, and they approved an amendment and restatement of the company's 2005 Equity Incentive Plan.
Details of the voting were supplied in the Form 8-K that was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on
May 7, 2012.
About Overstock.com Overstock.com is a technology-based retail company offering customers a wide variety of high-quality products, at great value, with superior customer service. The company provides its customers with the opportunity to shop for bargains by offering suppliers an alternative inventory distribution channel. Headquartered in Salt Lake City, Overstock.com is a publicly traded company listed on the NASDAQ Global Market System and can be found online at http://www.overstock.com and http://www.o.co. Overstock.com regularly posts information about the company and other related matters on its website under the heading "Investor Relations."
Overstock.com®, O.co®, Worldstock Fair Trade® and Club O Rewards® are registered trademarks of Overstock.com, Inc. O.info™, Club O™, and Club O Rewards Dollars™ and Your Savings Engine™ are trademarks of Overstock.com, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV