Orchard Supply Hardware Stores Corporation (Nasdaq:OSH), a specialty retailer focused on the consumer segment of the home improvement market, today announced that it plans to host its 2012 Annual Meeting of Stockholders at 8:00 a.m. pacific time on Thursday, June 21, 2012 at the Company’s principal offices, located at 6450 Via Del Oro, San Jose, California 95119. Stockholders of record at the close of business on April 23, 2012 will be entitled to notice of the annual meeting and to vote upon matters considered at the meeting. Attendance at the meeting will be limited to stockholders of record and beneficial owners who provide proof of beneficial ownership as of the record date (such as an account statement, a copy of the voting instruction card provided by a broker, bank, trustee, or nominee, or other similar evidence of ownership).
The Company also announced that its 2011 annual report can be accessed on the Investor Relations/SEC Filings page of the Company's website at http://ir.osh.com. Shareholders may receive a hard copy of the annual report free of charge upon request by contacting the Corporate Secretary of the Company at 6450 Via Del Oro, San Jose, California 95119 or by fax at (408) 365-2799. The announcement in this paragraph is being issued pursuant to NASDAQ Listing Rule 5250(d)(1)(C).
Orchard Supply Hardware Stores Corporation is a specialty retailer primarily focused on homeowners with repair, maintenance and improvement needs. Founded as a purchasing cooperative in San Jose in 1931, as of January 28, 2012, the Company operated 87 full-service hardware stores in California. The stores average approximately 44,000 square feet of enclosed retail space and approximately 8,000 square feet of exterior nursery and garden space, carrying a broad assortment of merchandise across three primary categories: repair and maintenance, lawn and garden and in-home products.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV