ST. LOUIS, May 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Stereotaxis, Inc. (NASDAQ: STXS) will highlight clinical results from the first 1,250 cases and the latest innovations for the Epoch™ platform, its new generation comprehensive solution for the electrophysiology (EP) laboratory, at the 33rd Annual Heart Rhythm Society (HRS) Scientific Sessions, May 9-12, 2012.
The formal HRS academic program features multiple invited presentations, podium presentations, and posters detailing Stereotaxis' clinical results in a wide variety of arrhythmias. A total of 11 invited podium presentations feature use of Stereotaxis magnetic navigation technology. In addition, 13 submitted abstracts that feature or discuss Stereotaxis technology are included in this year's HRS program. Highlights of these submitted abstracts include comparative data on VT ablation, multi-center VT data, lesion formation, pediatric outcome data, and the first large series of Vdrive ™ system's clinical outcomes data.
Stereotaxis will be at booth number 1307, providing demonstrations of commercially available products and a technical suite for obtaining input on new product innovations from select physician customers. In addition, the Company will feature at the booth a speaker series where customers will share their experiences with the Epoch ™ and Odyssey ™ product platforms. In-booth speakers include:
- Dr. Robert Schweikert from Akron General Medical Center on the Odyssey ™ Solution ( May 10 at 9:30 am ET);
- Dr. Yaariv Khaykin from Southlake Regional Health Center on the Odyssey ™ Solution ( May 10 at 10:00 am ET); and
- Dr. J. Peter Weiss from Intermountain Medical Center on the Epoch ™ Solution ( May 10 at 3:45 pm ET and May 11 at 10:00 am ET).
Stereotaxis will unveil a broad number of product innovations for the Niobe® ES, Vdrive™ and Odyssey™ platforms scheduled to be shipped in 2012. The innovations include advancements in linear line formation and testing, Vdrive™ offering and Odyssey™ remote collaboration.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV