- Second quarter revenue of $182.1 million, up 3.5% compared to $176.0 million in the prior year
- Year to date revenue of $374.7 million, up 7.2% compared to the prior year period, and up 14.3% excluding the two Charleston programs completed in 2011
- Net income of $19.7 million, with Diluted Earnings Per Share of $0.21
- Adjusted Net Income of $20.8 million, with Adjusted Diluted Earnings Per Share of $0.22
Wesco Aircraft Holdings Reports Results For Fiscal Second Quarter 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.