Wesco Aircraft Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: WAIR), a leading provider of comprehensive supply chain management services to the global aerospace industry, today announced results for its fiscal second quarter ended March 31, 2012.
- Second quarter revenue of $182.1 million, up 3.5% compared to $176.0 million in the prior year
- Year to date revenue of $374.7 million, up 7.2% compared to the prior year period, and up 14.3% excluding the two Charleston programs completed in 2011
- Net income of $19.7 million, with Diluted Earnings Per Share of $0.21
- Adjusted Net Income of $20.8 million, with Adjusted Diluted Earnings Per Share of $0.22
Fiscal 2012 Second Quarter Results
Revenue for the second fiscal quarter was $182.1 million, an increase of 3.5% compared to $176.0 million in the prior year period. For the first six months of the fiscal year, total revenue was $374.7 million, up 7.2% compared to the prior year period. During the second quarter, Wesco’s Rest of World segment continued to be a significant driver of growth, with revenues increasing by 22.8%. In the second quarter, Ad hoc, JIT and LTA sales as a percentage of net sales represented 40%, 23% and 37%, respectively, compared to 38%, 32% and 30%, respectively, for the same period last year.Net income for the second quarter of fiscal 2012 was $19.7 million, resulting in Diluted Earnings Per Share of $0.21. This compared to $21.9 million, or $0.24 per share in the prior year period. Adjusted EBITDA for the second quarter was $38.3 million as compared to $44.9 million in the second quarter of 2011. The decrease was driven by higher selling, general and administrative expenses, including significant costs associated with operating as a public company, additional costs to support new contracts that have not fully ramped up, as well as a $2.2 million favorable recovery of bad debt expense in the prior year period. Adjusted Net Income was $20.8 million, resulting in Adjusted Diluted Earnings Per Share of $0.22, compared to $23.1 million, or $0.25 per share in the prior year period.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV