Las Vegas Operations
For the first quarter ended March 31, 2012, net revenues were $362.8 million, an 8.1% decline from the first quarter of 2011. Adjusted property EBITDA of $100.9 million was down 23.6% versus the $132.1 million generated in the comparable period in 2011. EBITDA margin on net revenues was 27.8% in the first quarter of 2012 compared to 33.5% in the first quarter of 2011.
Net casino revenues in the first quarter of 2012 were $157.7 million, down 18.8% from the first quarter of 2011. Table games drop was $654.5 million, compared to drop of $634.0 million in the 2011 quarter and table games win percentage of 22.8% was within the property’s expected range of 21% to 24% but significantly lower than the 30.4% reported in the 2011 quarter. Slot machine handle of $718.9 million was flat with the comparable period of 2011 and net slot win was down 1.1% due to lower hold in the 2012 quarter.
Gross non-casino revenues for the quarter were $252.3 million, an increase of 1.3% from the first quarter of 2011 as the decline in hotel revenues was offset by better food and beverage, entertainment and other revenues.Room revenues were down 0.7% to $87.4 million during the quarter, versus $88.0 million in the first quarter of 2011. Average Daily Rate (ADR) was up 6.4% to $255 while occupancy of 79.3% was below the 87.9% experienced in the first quarter of 2011. Revenue per available room (REVPAR) was $202 in the 2012 quarter, 4.0% below the $211 reported in the prior year quarter. During the first quarter of 2012, we had all rooms available for sale while 2.3% of the rooms in the first quarter of 2011 were out due to renovations. Food and beverage revenues increased 2.6% to $108.9 million, retail revenues were $19.8 million in the quarter, down 1.2% from last year, and entertainment revenues increased 2.2% to $21.1 million from the first quarter of 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV