- Net sales increased 85% to $184.3 million for the first quarter of 2012 versus the first quarter of 2011, including sales of $84.4 million from the acquisition of LaBarge, Inc. (“LaBarge”)
- The Company reported net income of $2.4 million, or $0.23 per diluted share, for the first quarter of 2012
- Adjusted EBITDA grew to $19.0 million in the first quarter of 2012 from $9.1 million in the first quarter of 2011
- Cash flow from operations improved $20.5 million in the first quarter versus the prior-year period
- Ducommun ended the quarter with a record backlog of approximately $647 million.
Ducommun Reports Results For The First Quarter Ended March 31, 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.