- Net sales increased 85% to $184.3 million for the first quarter of 2012 versus the first quarter of 2011, including sales of $84.4 million from the acquisition of LaBarge, Inc. (“LaBarge”)
- The Company reported net income of $2.4 million, or $0.23 per diluted share, for the first quarter of 2012
- Adjusted EBITDA grew to $19.0 million in the first quarter of 2012 from $9.1 million in the first quarter of 2011
- Cash flow from operations improved $20.5 million in the first quarter versus the prior-year period
- Ducommun ended the quarter with a record backlog of approximately $647 million.
Ducommun Reports Results For The First Quarter Ended March 31, 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.