PharMerica Corporation (NYSE: PMC), a national provider of institutional pharmacy and hospital pharmacy management services, today announced that Michael J. Culotta, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will make a presentation regarding the Company at the Deutsche Bank Securities 37th Annual Health Care Conference in Boston on Wednesday, May 9, 2012, at 8:40 a.m. Eastern Time.
The Company also announced that a live broadcast of its conference presentation, as well as any written materials accompanying the presentation, will be available on the “For Investors” tab of the Company’s website, www.pharmerica.com, under “Webcasts and Presentations.” In addition, the webcast, transcript and written materials will be archived on the Company’s website following the event.
PharMerica Corporation is a leading institutional pharmacy services
company servicing healthcare facilities in the United States. PharMerica
operates institutional pharmacies in 44 states. PharMerica’s customers
are institutional healthcare providers, such as nursing centers,
assisted living facilities, hospitals and other long-term care
providers. The Company also provides pharmacy management services to
long-term care hospitals.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV