STEC Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (STEC)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- STEC (Nasdaq:STEC) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $8.04, below its previous 52-week low of $8.05 with 278,699 shares traded as of 1:05 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 700,900 shares over the past 30 days. STEC has a market cap of $383.4 million and is part of the technology sector and computer hardware industry. Shares are down 4.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STEC, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets enterprise-class solid-state drives (SSDs), flash cards, and flash modules for use in high-performance enterprise applications, and high-density DRAM modules for networking, communications, and industrial applications. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.6, equal to the average computer hardware industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Sign up for TheStreet's FREE Dividend and Income Investor Newsletter
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV