Shares of Dillard's hit a 52-week high Monday of $67.13. The stock's 52-week low of $38.99 was set on Aug. 19.
Dillard's trades at an estimated price-to-earnings ratio for next year of 12.76 times; the average for apparel retailers is 12.08. For comparison, Chico's (CHS) has a higher forward P/E of 12.87.Two of the three analysts who cover Dillard's rated it hold; one analyst gave the stock a buy rating. The stock has risen 48.6% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV