VESTAL, N.Y., May 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- This Fall, Emeritus at Woodland Place will open its doors in Vestal, New York to provide assisted living services specifically designed for seniors living with memory loss. On May 15, Emeritus at Woodland Place will launch a four-part educational series for seniors and caregivers presented by the Alzheimer's Association, Central New York Chapter.
Days/Dates/Times: Tuesdays, May 15-June 5, from 5:30-6:30 p.m. Dinner will be provided!
Hampton Inn and Suites on 3708 Vestal Parkway East in
Vestal, New York
Topics by date:
May 15 --
"Know the 10 Signs: Early Detection Matters"Interactive workshop features video clips of seniors and their families dealing with memory loss.
May 22 - "Basics of Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia"Program provides information on Alzheimer's disease detection, causes, risk factors, stages of the disease, treatment, and much more.
May 29 - "Communication 101"Interactive role plays and tips for successfully communicating with a loved one with memory loss.
June 5 -- "Survival Tools for Caregivers"Learn caregiver tips to relieve stress associated with caring for a loved one with Alzheimer's.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV