First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. (NASDAQ: FIBK), will make a presentation to analysts and investors attending the D. A. Davidson 14 th Annual Financial Services Investor Conference in Seattle, WA, on Wednesday, May 9, 2012 at 8:00 a.m. PT. Additionally, Edward Garding, President and CEO, will participate in a roundtable discussion at 10:30 a.m. PT.
Garding and Terrill R. Moore, Executive Vice President and CFO, will present and field questions for the company. The presentation will be available through a live webcast and can be accessed at http://www.fibk.com.
First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. is a financial services holding company, headquartered in Billings, Montana, with $7.4 billion in assets as of March 31, 2012. It is the parent company of First Interstate Bank, a community bank operating 71 offices throughout Montana, Wyoming, and western South Dakota. As a recognized leader in community banking services with 24 consecutive years of profitability, First Interstate remains a family business whose culture is driven by strong family and corporate values, as well as a commitment to long-term organic growth, exemplary customer service, exceeding customer expectations through its products and services and supporting with leadership and resources, the communities it serves.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV