First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. (NASDAQ: FIBK), will make a presentation to analysts and investors attending the D. A. Davidson 14 th Annual Financial Services Investor Conference in Seattle, WA, on Wednesday, May 9, 2012 at 8:00 a.m. PT. Additionally, Edward Garding, President and CEO, will participate in a roundtable discussion at 10:30 a.m. PT.
Garding and Terrill R. Moore, Executive Vice President and CFO, will present and field questions for the company. The presentation will be available through a live webcast and can be accessed at http://www.fibk.com.
First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. is a financial services holding
company, headquartered in Billings, Montana, with $7.4 billion in assets
as of March 31, 2012. It is the parent company of First Interstate Bank,
a community bank operating 71 offices throughout Montana, Wyoming, and
western South Dakota. As a recognized leader in community banking
services with 24 consecutive years of profitability, First Interstate
remains a family business whose culture is driven by strong family and
corporate values, as well as a commitment to long-term organic growth,
exemplary customer service, exceeding customer expectations through its
products and services and supporting with leadership and resources, the
communities it serves.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV