Dow Component International Business Machines (IBM) To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow
The Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI) is trading down 47.0 points (-0.4%) at 12,991 as of Monday, May 7, 2012, 10:35 a.m. ET. During this time, 177.2 million shares of the 30 Dow components have changed hands vs. an average daily trading volume of 733.1 million. The NYSE advances/declines ratio sits at 964 issues advancing vs. 1,845 declining with 170 unchanged. Tuesday, May 8, 2012 is the ex-dividend date for Dow component International Business Machines (NYSE:IBM). Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 85 cents per share. At a price of $203.60 as of 10:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.6% compared to the average Dow component yield of 2.7%. technology sector and computer hardware industry. Shares are up 11.5% year to date as of Friday's close. International Business Machines Corporation provides information technology (IT) products and services worldwide. The company operates in five segments: Global Technology Services, Global Business Services, Software, Systems and Technology, and Global Financing. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.5, equal to the average computer hardware industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
- You can view the full International Business Machines Ratings Report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV