MBIA Inc. (NYSE: MBI) will host a webcast and conference call for investors on Friday, May 11, at 8:00 a.m. (EDT) to discuss its first quarter 2012 financial results and other issues related to the Company. The dial-in number for the call is (877) 694-4769 in the U.S. and (404) 665-9935 from outside the U.S. The conference call code is 74782310.
The conference call will consist of brief comments on the first quarter 2012 results followed by a question and answer session for investors. MBIA’s first quarter financial results press release and 10-Q filing will be issued after the market closes on Thursday, May 10, 2012. The financial results release, 10-Q and other disclosures will be posted on the Company's Web site, www.mbia.com, prior to the start of the conference call.
A replay of the call will be available approximately two hours after the completion of the call on May 11 until 11:59 p.m. on May 25 by dialing (800) 585-8367 in the U.S. or (404) 537-3406 from outside the U.S. The replay call code is also 74782310. In addition, a recording of the call will be available on the Company's website approximately two hours after the completion of the call.
MBIA Inc., headquartered in Armonk, New York is a holding company whose
subsidiaries provide financial guarantee insurance, as well as related
reinsurance, advisory and portfolio services, for the public and
structured finance markets, and asset management advisory services. The
Company services its clients around the globe with offices in New York,
Denver, San Francisco, Paris, London, Madrid and Mexico City. Please
visit MBIA's Web site at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV